Firstly, I need to start off by saying how absolutely INGENIOUS this idea is. It's one of those ideas that I seriously wish that I had thought of first. Always a day late and a dollar short, haha.
My Cotton Bunny is a new Monthly Subscription Service just for that time of the month!! Each month, they will send you a box filled with everything you need for your period (and some things that you didn't know you needed, but you really did!) Your choice of Tampons or Pads, in your choice and size of brand; U by Kotex, Tampax Pearl, Always Infinity, o.b. Procomfort, Tampax or Tampax Radiant. If you are like me and end up stuck without tampons every month because you forgot to buy them, this could quite possibly be a lifesaver! Each box is packed with care, by hand and shipped from Los Angeles, California.
My Cotton Bunny kindly sent me their January 'Warm & Cozy' box to review. It contained;
- An 18 Count Box of U by Kotex Click
- A Pair of Warm & Fuzzy Socks very cleverly packaged as a cupcake!
- A Single Serve Packet of Hot Chocolate by Cocoa Amore
- A Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint square by Endangered Species Chocolate
- A Gourmet Lollipop
- A Pumice Sponge
You have several subscription options:
- Month to month which costs $13.75, per month.You will be billed each month on the same day you subscribed. If you no longer wish to subscribe, you can cancel with no further obligation.
- Every 3 months which costs $39.16 and saves you 5%
- Gift Subscription of 6 months which costs $74.25 and saves you 10%
Each month, you get different products and you can sometimes get other things added to your box by completing tasks such as, re-tweeting one of their Tweets, getting one of your friends to Like them on Facebook, Re-Pinning one of their Pins on Pinterest, or posting a picture of your box. You could end up with a full sized product and more!
You can order your very own care package by visiting their website and registering. It is very simple to sign up!
You can visit them on Facebook and Twitter where you can get information on box contents each month and enter giveaways or just show them some love! They are very friendly!
I also highly suggest following them on Pinterest! There is a great tutorial on there regarding the cupcake socks!
*Disclaimer - I was sent the above product for free, to give my honest opinion. I was under no obligation to write a good review, all opinions are mine, and mine alone. I received no compensation for this post.